Before Submitting a Support Ticket
- Spend at least 24 hours with your new theme before submitting tickets about the usage of the theme. Getting accustomed to a new theme and where everything is located can take some time.
- Spending some time to poke around and play with the theme is a great way to learn and see what all the theme is capable of.
- Unless you are experiencing a breaking bug, wait a day before submitting a ticket. You may come across more questions you have and can submit a single ticket to get them all answered at once.
- Ensure your question/issue pertains directly to the theme, not HubSpot itself. Any bugs occurring due to, or questions about, HubSpot should go to HubSpot support.
- We cannot help with bugs or issues occurring due to changes made to the code by you, your team, or a third party. Nor do we offer support services for modules not built by Lynton. We do, however, offer custom development if you're interested in purchasing Lynton's services.
Submit a Support Ticket
- Visit https://support.lyntonweb.com/support/login to log in or create an account with our support ticket system.
- Once logged in, click the Submit Support Ticket button.
- In the Subject, please provide the name of the theme you have a question about.
- In the Type field, select Marketplace Theme.
- In the Description field, please provide as much detail as possible. Screenshots, screen recordings, and links to any pages we can view are great resources for helping us help you. Any links you provide must be to a live page. We do not have access to your portal and thus cannot access any in-portal links (aka design manager, page editor, previews, etc.).