Before Submitting a Support Ticket
- Search for your question in the search box above to see if our knowledge base has the answer for you.
- Spend at least 24 hours with your new theme before submitting tickets pertaining to the usage of the theme. It can take some time to get accustomed to a new theme and where everything is located. Spending some time to poke around and play with the theme is a great way to learn your way around and see what all the theme is capable of.
- Unless you are experiencing a breaking bug, wait a day before submitting a ticket. You may come across more questions you have and can submit a single ticket to get them all answered in one go.
- Ensure your question/issue pertains directly to the theme, not HubSpot itself. Any bugs occurring due to, or questions about, HubSpot should go to HubSpot support.
- We are not able to help with bugs occurring due to changes made to the code by you, your team, or a third party. We do, however, offer custom development if you're interested in purchasing Lynton's services.
Submit a Support Ticket
- Visit https://support.lyntonweb.com/support/login to log in or create an account with our support ticket system.
- Once logged in, click the Submit Support Ticket button.
- In the Subject please provide the name of the theme you have a question about.
- In the Type field, select Marketplace Theme.
- In the Description field, please provide as much detail as possible. Screenshots, screen recordings, and links to any pages we can view are great resources for helping us help you.